I am taking my friend I on Food, Drink & Life‘s approach to post a few things about me since I am new to #NaPoBloMo and meeting fellow bloggers!
1. I play several instruments; flute is my main, but I play the piano and guitar as well.
2. I’m a big fan of Wonder Woman
3. I was born and raised in Canada, even sport a built in sun tan
4. I am full of static electricity
5. I am a celiac ex-Chef. Yes, my food is still awesome! 😉
6. I have “street-luged”in Rotorua, New Zealand
7. I am an artist, sketching is my main medium, but I dabble in many genres
8. I love wine
9. I love animals; I have a cat, but I love dogs equally
10. Hallowe’en is my favourite holiday
11. I am a very handy person to have around, I can fix most things, but I need to work on my plumbing skills
no plumbers bum from me 😉
12. Oh, and it goes without saying, but I am a ninja
Published by ZWineNinja
In wine there is truth. This blog is about my own musings, from the very beginnings....
In my very first wine experience, I did not even like the smell of wine. I loved the tanks, hoses, and barrels but plugged my nose while walking around the winery. In reality, this wine ninja was all of 5 years of age and had many years to go before falling under the allure of wine.
Flash forward a few years, I was culinary bound, learning about flavours, origins and the land and then discovered the concept of Wine pairings. My mind was blown :O! I needed to learn all I could, so I took a chance and applied at 3 wineries. I started at my first choice one on an entry level position, but I have never looked back. I grew with the winery, experiencing different aspects and later growing with the company in management in all aspects of retail and also in sales.
Though I have done schooling for other things artistic in nature, I have always circled back to wine, the siren to my career. I have my ISG diploma, are WSET Certified and strive to learn all I can, taking my WSET Diploma with a goal in sight.
This is a place where I will share my true impressions, experiences, tastings, recipes (gluten free as I am a celiac), and thoughts not of anyone else.
In vino veritas, the quest for knowledge never ends.
View more posts